Congratulations on taking the first step towards improving your posture and overall wellness.
Please Note: This article is relevant only for iOS users who are using the Lift App Versions 4.0 or above.
To set up your new Lumo Lift, please read the following:
Compatible iOS Device (iOS 11.3 or above)
Charged Lumo Lift Sensor (Green LED light will display when sensor is placed in charging cradle).
- Download the Lumo Lift app from the App Store. You must have a Apple ID in order to download the Lumo Lift app.
- After installing the app, tap the Lumo Lift icon to open.
- Tap the Sign Up icon to proceed.
Personalize your Lumo Lift:
In order to get the best out of your Lumo Lift, we recommend that you personalize your Lift by completing the profile information that is requested. Information about your gender, age, height, weight, etc. will be requested for personalizing your experience. Please provide the requested information in each of the screens and press ‘Next’ at the end of each screen, to proceed further.
The connecting screen is where the Lumo Lift will connect to your account. Please ensure you have all the accessories to set up your Lift. Kindly ensure you charge your Lift until the LED lights up in green color. Once you have charged your Lift, you are now ready to connect it to your device.
- Once prompted, press the Lumo Lift to activate.
- You’ll know it’s connected when the "You're just about ready to get started!" screen is seen on your App.
- Reset Bluetooth on the iOS device. You can access this under Settings > Bluetooth
- Reset your Lumo Lift sensor
- Reboot iOS device
Once you have connect the Lift to your device, you will be taken through a series of steps in order to help us assess your posture. You will also be provided guidance on how to wear your Lift and will be guided through your first "Posture Assessment Session". Once you complete your assessment, you will be taken through your first "Posture Training Session". The training sessions help you correct your posture with specific goals based on your previous performance.
After you complete your first "Posture Training Session", you have completed your Setup of your new Lift.
Need more guidance or need step by step instructions on how to set up your Lift? Please see our Lumo Lift User Guide for 4.0 and above, here.