The Lumo Run sensor is always in an "on" or "standby" state as long as there is battery life left. For information on how to charge your sensor see “Charging Lumo Run Sensor”
Battery And Connectivity
Is my Lumo Run sensor on?
Charging Lumo Run Sensor
To Charge the Sensor, carefully remove the cap and plug in sensor as depicted below.
The sensor’s LED lights will indicate if the sensor is charged:
- A green light indicates that your battery is fully charged.
- An orange light indicates that your battery is not fully charged and is charging.
To check your exact battery level in the Lumo Run App
- Open the Lumo Run App and navigate to the Settings menu by tapping the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Your battery level will be at the top of the Settings menu.
- You will also receive a notification on your mobile device and a message in the App if your sensor battery levels are low.
Where do I find the serial number on my Lumo Run sensor?
The serial number can be found on the back of your Lumo Run sensor at the bottom.
- Locate the writing on the back of your sensor.
- The second half of the first line after the space should comprise 6 digits. This is your serial number.