We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing connectivity issues with your Lift. We would like to apologize for your inconvenience. We would like to suggest some of the following steps to troubleshoot the connectivity issues you are experiencing:
1. Please ensure you have fully charged your Lift and then follow the instructions in this video to set up your Lift: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ4sZcMkRuY&feature=youtu.be
2. If you are trying to reconnect the Lift to your device, after set-up, please tap the menu icon on the top left -> select the Sensor image -> select Add A New Lumo Lift Sensor. Please ensure you have the latest version of the Lift App on your device (Version 2.0.5 or later).
3. Reboot your Android device (i.e. turn it off and switch it on again) and then try a sensor cradle reset: Place the sensor in the charging cradle, with the cradle connected to a USB power source (e.g. a USB port on a laptop, or a USB charging block). With the sensor in the cradle, press and hold the sensor button for 15-20 seconds or until the device LED flashes blue / purple and vibrates once. Open the Lift app and try to connect to the sensor.
4. Toggle Bluetooth off, then on (Android Settings -> Bluetooth -> Off / On). Please use the App to connect the Lift to your device. The bluetooth menu of the phone should not be used to pair your Lift to the device. The "pairing rejected" message is often seen when the pairing is attempted through the bluetooth menu.
5. Location services must be enabled to allow the Lift app to scan for nearby Lift devices and establish a connection. Locations services must be enabled at the device level, and at the app level. After enabling location services for the device and the Lift app, open the Lift app and try to connect to the sensor.
Device level: Mobile device Settings -> Location -> toggle OFF, then ON.
App level: Mobile device Settings -> Applications -> Application Manager -> Lumo Lift -> App permissions -> Location toggle OFF, then ON.
Further, we have observed that, with some Android devices, it takes as long as 2 minutes to connect or auto-reconnect. We have seen that the steps 3, 4 and 5, definitely help in re-establishing the connectivity of the Lift to your device.
Kindly let us know if the steps above help resolve the issue. You can reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance or any clarification you may require.