- Pull up order
- Make sure the order can still be edited. The order can only be edited if the current status is in "Pre-ordered" or "Processing". If current status is in "Processing", it should not say "Order acknowledged by DCL" under order notes. If it does say this, it the order cannot be processed.
- If the order is still in a state where it can be processed, place order status "On Hold" and press save order.
- Once order is saved as "On Hold", the order items will be editable. To change to a sensor only, delete all Garment Bundle items by selecting "Delete Selected Line Items".
Do not delete the shipping line. After garment items are deleted, save order.
- After garment line items are deleted, select "Add line items">"Add product" and enter "Run Sensor". Select "Lumo Run Sensor with Clip".
- Refund order difference. Enter type of order modification in the Reason for Refund box. Place order back to pre-ordered or processing. Save order.