Please Note: This article is relevant only for iOS users who are using the Lift App Versions 3.19.3 or earlier.
The following article provides troubleshooting tips for customers who have already completed setup.
Once setup is completed, you'll see an image of the Lumo Lift dashboard, as seen below:
If you don't see the dashboard, please refer to the help articles for setting up the Lumo Lift:
If you open the app and the information for posture minutes and steps is not updating, please follow the recommended troubleshooting steps, below:
1.Turn Bluetooth off/on. You can access this under iOS Settings > Bluetooth.
2.Go back to the Lumo Lift app and confirm within the Lumo Lift App's settings whether the sensor is connected. To do this, click on the settings icon. You should see a message which states "Connected."
What if it says "Disconnected with Battery ---'?
This means that the sensor is not currently connected. The battery indicator in this message does not reflect the current battery level for the Lumo Lift sensor.
1. Reset Bluetooth
2. If this does not work, close the app (double-click on the home button and swipe up to close), open the app. If it does not connect, try within the app to connect by tapping on the Settings icon and then the image of the sensor and clicking "Add a New Sensor." Follow the instructions on the screen.
3. If it does not connect, restart the phone and repeat step 1.
4. If this does not work, perform a hard reset of your Lumo Lift sensor.
5. Go back to the Lumo Lift app to confirm whether it's connected.
6. If it does not connect, try within the app to connect by tapping on the Settings icon and then the image of the sensor and clicking "Add a New Sensor." Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note: Performing a hard reset of the device will erase all un-synced data from the sensor.
Still having trouble? Let us know the steps you've tried when filing a request with support, here.