New features of the IOS app 2.1 and Android app 2.0.1
- Minute-by-minute feedback on your posture
Your new dashboard shows you your posture progress in minutes.
- Daily Timeline
See which times of day you do best and which times of day your posture needs more attention
- History Tab
Get insights into your posture and activity progress over the course of the week.
- Find your way around easier
A simpler app interface to easily navigate around the app to get the insights you want faster.
Lumo Lift firmware (Base: 102424 Plugin: 102618)
- Single-press to set your Target Posture
Single-press your Lumo Lift to easily set your target posture.
- Auto-resume posture feedback
When you set your Target Posture, your posture feedback vibrations will automatically turn back on if you had turned it off.
- Turn on/off Posture Feedback only through the Lumo Lift App*
Turning on/off posture feedback vibrations is defaulted to be controlled only through the Lumo Lift App under "Posture Feedback".
How do I know if my Lumo Lift's firmware is up to date?
2. Confirm that the sensor is connected