The following article provides troubleshooting tips for customers who have already completed setup. Once setup is completed, you'll see a image of the Lumo Lift dashboard. See the image below:
If you do not see a dashboard, please refer to the help articles for setting up the Lumo Lift:
If you open the app and the information for posture minutes and steps is not updating, do the following:
1.Perform a Force Stop/ Close the Lumo Lift app.To perform a Force Stop of the Lift app, tap the Overview button and swipe the app off of the screen to close it.
2. Turn Bluetooth off/on. To toggle your Bluetooth off/on on your Android device, swipe down from the top of the screen towards the bottom. It should reveal a menu screen for Bluetooth and other settings. Tap the “Bluetooth” icon to turn off BLE, and tap it again to turn it back on. Tap “Cancel” to exit out of the menu screen to return to your main screen.
3. Go back to the Lumo Lift app and tap the settings icon on the upper left hand side of the screen to confirm that the Lumo Lift sensor is connected.
What if it says "Disconnected with Battery --'?
This means that the sensor is not currently connected. The battery indicator in this message does not reflect the current battery level for the Lumo Lift sensor.
1. Reset Bluetooth
2. Restart the phone.
3. Go back to the Lumo Lift app to confirm whether it's connected.
4. If it does not connect, try within the app to connect by tapping on the Settings icon and then the image of the sensor and clicking "Add a New Sensor." Follow the instructions on the screen.
5. Perform a hard reset of your Lumo Lift sensor.
6. Go back to the Lumo Lift app to confirm whether it's connected.
7. If it does not connect, try within the app to connect by tapping on the Settings icon and then the image of the sensor and clicking "Add a New Sensor." Follow the instructions on the screen.
Please note: performing a hard reset of the device will erase all un-synced data from the sensor.
Still having trouble? Let us know the steps you've tried when filing a request with support, here.